Os9Ngage - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Os9Ngage > Topics

Subject: FIFA 09 TOURNAMENT
Replies: 7 Views: 1014

thar.s 26.11.08 - 06:25am
Fifa 09 tournament is on, Have fun!
EA SPORTS FIFA '09 TOURNAMENT
CAN YOU TAKE YOUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM TO THE TOP OF THE N-GAGE WORLD?

The latest incarnation of the beautiful game has landed on the N-Gage, and to help kick off a new year of frantic football action, they're hosting an EA SPORTS FIFA 09 tournament in the N-Gage Arena. Your goal is to score as many points as possible so you can win some fantastic prizes and the rights to call your team the greatest football team in the N-Gage world.
Are you ready to play? *

thar.s 26.11.08 - 06:26am
The tournament will take place from November 18th, 2008 and run until December 15th, 2008. N-Gage Players who wish to parti te may simply upload their 'Career Points' to the N-Gage Arena from within the FIFA '09 game for N-Gage. The N-Gage player with the highest Career Points Score on December 15th, 2008 will be the winner and declared the champion of the tournament. *

thar.s 26.11.08 - 06:29am
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
The top players in the tournament will not go unrewarded. Check out the list of prizes:
Overall Champion -- A Nokia N85 Multimedia Device, your choice of a (1) Signed Argentine Maradona or a (1) Signed Man Utd. Cantona Shirt,, 800 N-Gage Points, and three N-Gage game Activation Codes for a game of your choice.
Second Place-- (1) Signed Brazil Pele Photograph, 500 N-Gage Points, and two N-Gage game Activation Codes for a game of your choice.
Third Place-- 300 N-Gage Points, and one N-Gage game Activation Code of for a game of your choice.
The Top 100 Players -- The top 100 players on the Career Points leaderboard will earn an extra 150 N-Gage Points.
Good luck to everyone and may your quest for glory take you all the way to the top! *

1cerag3 26.11.08 - 04:40pm
Not certain if u can enter with/upload pointz via a cracked version *

thar.s 26.11.08 - 05:23pm
You can...i'm ranked 42 ;)
On the 15 december I'll probably get 150NGP points...This will fill up the YELLOW bar in your profile [i'm currently at 0]
Red: Multiplayer
Gray: Single Player
Yellow: Arena *

thar.s 26.11.08 - 05:27pm
I'm just doing it for the NGP.
I just played for one day, and I'm already ranked 42nd. Its really easy to get this. *

1cerag3 27.11.08 - 06:07pm
Way 2 go son *

* Os9Ngage Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Os9Ngage

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits