Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Os9Ngage - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Os9Ngage > Topics

Subject: Preparing installing ngage
Replies: 8 Views: 1141

satirg 25.01.09 - 12:07pm
I got n80 when i try to install the new ngage version a msg comes preparing installing ngage at this point my ram drops to 5mb like it consumes about .10mb of ram but the problem is that the installation never proceedes further i have waited at most 2hours.any body can tell me how much tym this msg takes on their fones? *

07_10 25.01.09 - 02:14pm
The 'Preparing to Install' message only takes less than a minute on my N81. *

07_10 25.01.09 - 02:16pm
But the 'installation' varies between 1minute - 5minutes, depending on the size of the file. *

satirg 26.01.09 - 03:59pm
I know but im only asking about ngage installer.rest of the installations work fine on my fone too *

satirg 1.02.09 - 07:50pm
At last i have installed it *

riverdog 2.02.09 - 02:03pm
on my hacked nokia 5500 it says preparing to install then says memory full, it doesnt give me and option to install on memory card or phone memory help plz *

polo_011 2.02.09 - 02:25pm
figures,you're realy overloading that poor N80,its hardware is realy not meant to cope with Ngage. It has very little RAM, wrong screen resolution, 208mhz CPU, and its generaly slow so i wouldnt recommend running Ngage on it. *

satirg 3.02.09 - 04:44pm
FOR ALL WHO ARE UNABLE TO INSTALL NGAGES VER(1318) ON THEIR OS9 PHONES

That is because of the reason that ngage installer provided has a fault it extracts its files in D: which is Ram in os9.1 fones and ram is very low.so 1st turn caps off then open xplore make sure u can see hidden folders and can access frivate and sys folders.then run the ngage installer it will ask u to continue installation when select yes keep menu key PRESSED and select xplore again go quickly to d:/sys/temp copy the file-0-9 from the folder and paste it in E: after that switch back to installer it will keep on giving msg preparing installation ngage or will give mem low option.in both cases close it .then go and open the file named as file-0-9 which u have copied frm d: and thats it your ngage app will b installed.... *

satirg 3.02.09 - 04:45pm
@polo i can play each and every ngage game on my n80. *

* Os9Ngage Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Os9Ngage

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits